Carbon60 Global are keen to speak to Engine Technicians / Mechanics for several exciting positions based in Switzerland.
· Disassembly of Engine, Sub-Assemblies and accessories, (Tear downs and strip downs)
· Parts cleaning, measurement and inspection.
· Repair or replace worn, defective or broken parts.
· Perform Engine modifications.
· Assembly of sub-assemblies, accessories and Final engine assembly.
· Performance of final steps incl. paper work and engine release.
· Close collaboration with engineering and internal shops.
Skills and Experience:
· Valid TPE331 License. (Or extensive experience on the TPE331 Engine)
· Long-Term experience TPE331 Engines.
· Quality Focus.
· Awareness and attention to detail.
· Fluent English or German.