5 months ago
Jetstar thrives on innovation. We're always looking for dynamic and proactive professionals to help our business work smarter and more efficiently. You will be encouraged to think innovatively whilst developing and maintaining best practice.
Sitting within the Jetstar Group Information Management Team but working closely with the Finance Teams of each airline and with Qantas, we are currently looking to recruit a technically strong TM1 Developer to perform end of month TM1 Data Refresh and to provide technical support to the Forecasting and Management Reporting team.
This is an exciting time to be joining Jetstar as we currently undergoing some major transformation projects which involve implementation of the latest TM1 tools and functionalities. This role will spend 50% of their time on end of month activities and 50% of their time on experimental/project work.
Reporting to Team Lead – Forecast & Management Reporting, your main accountabilities will include:
• Gather and document functional and non-functional requirements pertaining to TM1 Planning Models and Cognos BI Mgmt Reporting Projects along with relevant business processes as prioritised by Business Partner.
• Ensure scope is managed through the technical implementation and requirements are traceable through the project lifecycle.
• Work with project teams to ensure full coverage of Test Cases of all requirements.
• Work with business users to design and develop planning and forecasting applications in IBM Cognos TM1
• Design and maintain large/complex cubes and dimensions in alignment with industry best practices including strong knowledge of TM1 Rules, TI Processes and MDX for TM1 Active Forms.
• Define and obtain agreement on specific process and cultural changes to improve the capability and efficiency of the TM1 tool, with agreed delivery dates
• Ensure that development standards and solutions are maintained in a manner that will minimise the cost of ownership
• Manage System Accounting end of month TM1 data refresh for operational and financial data
• Taking ownership of TM1 Planning Project deliverables
• Analysing and responding appropriately to Business Users queries
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Bachelor of Computer Science or similar qualification
• Accounting qualifications are also highly desirable
• Certifications in IBM Cognos TM1 technologies highly desirable
• Significant recent experience in Financial Planning activity in TM1
• Experience gathering requirements, analysing, designing and developing TM1 & Cognos BI Projects.
• Proven ability to use TM1 tools like, Architect, Performance Modeler, TM1 Web and TM1 Application
• Strong technical capabilities with IBM Cognos TM1 from version 10.0 onwards.
• Deep understanding of information technologies with the forecasting and management reporting domain and working knowledge of SQL is desirable
• Strong consulting skills with the ability to make recommendations to the business
• Willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
This is a great opportunity for a TM1 developer who is looking to work with latest technologies in a highly innovative and forward thinking organisation. You will be action orientated with a strong delivery focus and work well as part of a highly collaboratively team.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft. Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.