Test Verification Engineer required for Aviation Company based in Marlow for a 6 month contract
You will be preparing test plans and procedures, performing formal tests for prototype and pre-production hardware.
Details of contract
· Due to start ASAP
· 6 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 40 hours per week
· Competitive Rate
· Degree Qualified in an engineering or science discipline
· Writing system test plans and procedures
· Experience of measuring system performance of complex electronic systems
· Ability to analyse test results and provide feedback to the design engineers
· Accurate record keeping
· Experience working with ERP, formal change processes, engineering documents and data
· Competent in all areas of MS Office, including report writing
· Development of test plans and procedures
· Setup of test and measurement equipment, keeping accurate records, and analysis of results.
· Timely delivery of test results and analysis and working closely with the deign team to ensure testability.
· Deliver required verification and validation activities
· Prove that design solutions are compliant to requirements and legislative standards (eg RTCA DO160, RoHs, WEEE, AS9100 rev D)
For more information and a confidential discussion please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 onor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.