You will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Marlow, a short walk from public transport routes. The company is currently in urgent need for a Test Technician, with test techniques from a test background.
· Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and avionics assemblies in accordance with company test procedures.
· May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
· Responsible for soldering within standard procedures:-
- Adjust on test and the tracking of electronic components.
- Re-submitting product to assembly for re-soldering.
- Return to assembly for soldering and receipt for final test.
· Must have test, set-up and fault finding to component level on R/F analogue and digital circuits.
· Test techniques background and experience working in a test environment.
· Experience of military or commercial avionics equipment would be an advantage.
· Manufacturing experience is desirable.
· IT literate.
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Marlow. The salary is competitive, and the benefits included are, but not limited to, Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Travel Insurance, and Breakdown Assistance.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Sharon Petworth at or by telephone.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.