17 days ago
Test Engineer Intern
Specific Job Description
The Integration and Test (I&T) Industrial Trainee will be responsible for tasks as assigned by the I&T Lead.
The Integration and Test (I&T) Industrial Trainee will report to the I&T Engineering manager and be under the general direction of the I&T Lead.
* Ensuring that Test procedures are developed in line with the requirements and to the standards required by the I&T processes
* Investigation of faults found through testing
* Monitoring and progressing fix development & embodiment
* Ensuring I&T processes for fault reporting and investigation complied with
* Producing, collecting and reporting appropriate metrics showing progress
* Using Metrics to guide decisions and for management reporting
The candidate will be exposed to several disciplines (Systems, Infrastructure and Software Engineering) during the placement.
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
Established in 1991, Rotary and Mission Systems Integrated Systems (RMS IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM RMS IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Working towards a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or other Engineering, Mathematics or Science degree.
* Good Communication skills
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Good IT skills in a range of SW packages
Ability to prioritise own tasking to meet program needs
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
o Windows (NT/2003/7/2008)
o UNIX/Linux OS
o Selenium/Jenkins (Test Automation)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.