Test Engineer (ATE) to test capability to support complex aerospace systems test software being produced to DO-178B standards based in Dorset with Good package
You will be within a team working in a state of the art premises in Dorset developing test applications, developing tests, running tests and analysing test results.
You will have a proven background in testing using a formal process within a laboratory environment and use of equipment such as Digital Multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, emulators etc. With advanced experience in using LabVIEW or TestStand and good experience in writing and debugging of TestStand sequences together with a firm understanding of ESD practises and general awareness of working in an EPA laboratory.
Test Engineer main responsibilities
· Development of Production Acceptance Test (PAT) suites and applications
· Development of applications for simulation of CMS products to support Test
· Replacement of legacy manual tests sets onto ATE systems
· Future development of ATEs
· Development of drivers to support hardware used on ATE
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like to discuss the opportunity of becoming a Test Engineer within a dynamic organisation based on the outskirts of the New Forest please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.