Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Test Engineer
Location: West Sussex
My client is a global industry leader, delivering flexible, highly reliable, cost-effective aviation solutions to evolve and adapt technology that optimizes and expands customer capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
* Derive test cases from requirements and technical documentation.
* Write, maintain and debug automated tests in Python.
* Setup and execute manual test cases.
* Troubleshoot issues, raise defect reports and perform root-cause analysis on failures.
* Design test fixtures and equipment.
* Drive continuous process improvement and be actively involved in identifying opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
* Maintain test rigs and environments.
* Work closely with the product and development teams.
* Experience of testing wireless networks and communications systems (i.e. SATCOM).
* Experience of test automation using Python.
* A strong understanding of testing and automation technologies.
* Experience of delivering and maintaining Linux installations.
* Sound knowledge of software testing methodologies.
* Use of defect tracking systems and version control systems.
* Quick learner with strong technical capability and excellent communication skills.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency