4 months ago
External:Terminal Metrics Analyst
London City Airport
£26,000 per anum
London City Airport provides a unique stress free experience for business and leisure travellers serving 48 European destinations. With over 1300 flights per week, our continuing success is creating ongoing career opportunities.
Support the Terminal Leadership team in defining and instituting the optimum metrics for gauging and monitoring compliance, customer experience, staff performance, operational efficiency and both Terminal supplier’s and service provider’s performances
* Develop metrics to identify trends and potential service issues, and manage improvements to service
* Develop relevant short-term passenger forecasts to support the operational planning
* Support teams within the terminal in completing projects and fostering a continuous improvement culture by fulfilling ad-hoc data and analysis requests
* Produce daily/weekly/monthly performance reports whilst simultaneously looking for ways to automate and streamline all reporting deliverables.
* Design and compile data relevant to Officers/Teams in order to measure and track both team and individual performances
* Present metrics and statistics in a clear and succinct way to a wide audience including the Terminal Management Team and Executive
Experience and Personal Attributes:
* Graduate calibre, preferably in a numerate discipline within the air transport sector.
* Strong analytical skills to manipulate and interpret data from multiple data sources and unlock value of existing data.
* Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail
* Advanced knowledge in the use of Excel and VBA. Experience with data analyst software packages desirable
* Advanced computer literate including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads to deadlines and under pressure
* Self motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week with occasional out of office hours when required.
Closing date midnight Sunday 18 February 2018
***Please note that due to the high volumes of applications we receive, this advert may close before the published closing date.***