Technician - Airframe / Engine
Airframe & Engine Technicians required for Marshall Aerospace and Defence Groups Operations Department. The reward for a successful candidate is a competitive salary with ongoing professional training.
This position would suit Airframe and Engine experienced personnel (B1 or Equivalent), who have current experience and certification history exercising Airframe and Engine approvals.
The successful candidates should:
* Have relevant experience of Airframe and Engine systems.
* Be able to work as part of a small team.
* Ensure all quality and regulatory requirements and standards are maintained.
* Possess a sound knowledge of Health & Safety procedures.
* Have a proven track record in the Aerospace industry and evidence to support this (evidence of certification/approval/authorisations).
* Have an Aeronautical apprenticeship and/or military equivalent and recent experience of Airframe and Engine systems.
* To supervise production operatives carrying out their normal working activities.
* Ensure maintenance and repair programmes, are delivered in line with agreed pre-input planning such that budgets are controlled and delivery schedules achieved.
* Survey aircraft or components as required and raising paperwork detailing rectification and parts as necessary.
* Certify work carried out by the production operatives within the scope of his or her individual approvals.
* Manage internal and external relationships with customers, aircraft tradesmen, other departments and apprentice programmes and to take an active role to mentor staff.
* Actively support, promote and contribute to continuous improvement ideas and activity to ensure that progressive gains in efficiency are maintained.
* This position can require varying work hours, on days and or shifts in support of customer requirements.
The role offer varied and interesting work centering on maintenance and modification, with the opportunity to undertake further training to enhance your skills
Marshall ADG are the UK's largest independent aerospace and defence company, delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services.
Currently employing over 2000 permanent staff and the recipient of numerous awards Marshall ADG are focused on ensuring the working experience for contractor is as good as that for its permanent staff where we are regarded as an "employer of choice".
This is a contract role and Aeropeople are operating as an employment business managing the recruitment services for Marshall ADG. We are a leading global technical services provider with specialist teams dealing with the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.