Zenon is delighted to have been commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Technical Training Director for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will responsible for the leadership, guidance and development of the Engineering training team in the delivery of best in class Engineering Training as well as the overall supervision of all aspects of Engineering regulatory training and proficiency standards.
Please be advised that the Closing date for this role is the 25th August 2017.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Accommodation Provided
• Flights Provided
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Responsible to direct and guide the Engineering training teams to deliver best practice and consistent standards in the planning, design and delivery of all required training in both regulatory and skill development interventions.
• Leads the people development and performance management for the Engineering training teams for all Instructors
• Accountable to set the strategic direction and development of Engineering training in line with best practice and industry standards
• Ensure compliance with EASA Part 147, 145 and 66 technical standards and regulations
• Hold the position of EASA Part-147 nominated post holder for training
• Oversight of day to day operations within the department
• Carry out the duties of an aircraft technical training instructor as required within the scope of the companies EASA Part-147 approval
• Oversight of production of student training notes and presentations
• Responsibility for the evaluation of technical training programs
• To implement and manage the Aircraft Maintenance Apprentices scheme and liaise with local and national training and educational organizations
• Seek and engage with potential customers to generate revenue through the delivery of training courses
• Hold a relevant degree (Engineering or Training)
• Preferably be an EASA Part 66 licensed engineer
• Be a qualified Dangerous Goods instructor
• Be able to carry out Continuation, HF, DG and Fuel Tank safety training
• Have a full understanding of EASA Parts 66/145/147/M and 21
• Excellent English in both written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Strong people manager and excellent project management skills
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a management training role
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andrew Middleton in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with Andrew Middleton, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.