Technical Support Specialist - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 27-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
SmarTech & CATIA V5 Technical Support Specialist 14 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is currently seeking a SmarTeam & CATIA V5 Technical Support Specialist for one of our VIP Jet clients in Europe. All applicants must have had at least 4 years experience in a Te...
Support Specialist - CATIA V5/SmarTeam 4 days ago
Provide expert support and troubleshooting for CATIA V5 Provide expert support and troubleshooting for SmarTeam Assist in training of new users Assist in requirements gathering and new proc...
Job Description QuEST seeks an experienced and self motivated Stress Engineer to develop and grow an engineering team specialising in Static Stress analysis. Reporting directly to the Deputy Chie...
Technical Support Engineer 13 days ago
EASTERN AIRWAYS is an award winning independent regional airline. We have a track record of consistent growth and an outstanding reputation for delivering a first class service to all of our valu...
Tasks and Description
- Provide First point of contact for all incoming interaction, review and conduct investigations for each interaction using Dart / and existing knowledge base in order to restore service.
- Accomplish real-time monitoring and troubleshooting of all entertainment systems. Technically support airline and internal technical questions to develop sustainable resolutions so that discrepancies are resolved expeditiously and favorable customer relations are maintained.
- Create and analyze various reports for management review. Run trend and statistical analysis and interpret in order to provide internal and external on-site presentations specific to metrics and reporting. Utilize database for tracking and problem resolution.
- Act as communications point to the airline, internal customers, third party suppliers and/or OEM as required for technical issues. Support conference calls with various engineering groups and airline customers.
- Ensure consistent and proper business processes are followed in accordance with departmental procedures and company policy.
- Support in-service operation by coordinating throughout the program with functional departments; Logistics, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Program Management, Product Support Engineering, Customer Support Engineering and MCC Groups.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- BS degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience. Engineering, project engineering, or project/program management experience preferred.
- A&P License highly preferred.
- IFE, cellular and satellite communication experience highly desired.
- Linux Basic and Linux Plus or equivalent experience with the Linux Operating system preferred.
- IT and network experience highly preferred.
- Airline operations and 24/7 technical support center experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel (including formulas), Access and Outlook required. Microsoft Project and Visio knowledge preferred.
- Articulate, possessing outstanding written and oral communication skills to explain highly technical data to non-native English speaking customers.
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to work with general supervision.