Technical Services Manager
Do you have the desire to lead our team of seven enthusiastic and skilled planning personnel?
Our client in Scandinavia is searching for a new Technical Services Manager. Your busy workday will see you as a key player, coordinating customer tasks from large aircraft maintenance checks to small tasks scheduled both in Scandinavia and internationally. You will be expected to utilize the Technical Services department to manage multiple processes from start to end liaising daily not just internally with our production, purchasing and sales teams but also externally with suppliers and customers, therefore it is imperative that you can multi task without ever losing focus on the big picture.
- Daily manager for all processes and manpower in Technical Services
- Management of work pack preparation and planning of base maintenance inputs
- Estimate resource requirements (manpower, tooling etc.)
- Co-operate with the Base and Line Maintenance Manager regarding resource management
- Ensure all maintenance projects are satisfactorily completed and prepared for invoicing
- Manage and participate in daily follow up meetings with customers
- Communicate with and work with the customer to find solutions
- Ensure production deadlines are met
- Coordinate and collect information from purchasing, production and the other technical departments
- Improve Tech Services processes ongoing
- Ensure all documentation and processes meets EASA P145 and internal QA standards
- Short/medium length post-secondary education i.e. Diploma/technical engineering or occupational related education i.e. logistics or production
- Relevant experience in production planning/tech services environment
- 2-3 years’ management experience of personnel
- Knowledge aircraft maintenance is essential
- Excellent at both written and spoken English
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- You work systematically and follow things through to completion
- Thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment where you will have the chance to set your own agenda
When you join the company, you sign up for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world.
Major changes and fast expansion within the organization provides great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will be working within a young company where competence, co-operation, respect and responsibility are key values.