** Technical Services Engineer - Propulsion Required **
Do you have an extensive Technical Services background, specifically in Propulsion? Are you willing to be permanently based in the Middle East? If so, Oaklands Global may have the perfect role for you!
** This role is based in the Middle East with our VVIP Aviation Client **
As Technical Services Engineer your responsibilities will be;
• Support the operation ensuring the continued airworthiness for the propulsion systems.
• Liaise with subcontracted CAMO and Engine OEM’s to manage work tasks, monitor progress and resolve issues.
• Conduct technical Assessments and modifications.
• Continuous engine and APU health monitoring
• Reporting any adverse trends
• Updating weekly reports
• Providing technical support for the P145 line operations
• Carrying out technical investigations on engine related defects
To be considered for the role of Technical Services Engineer you must;
• Preferably hold a B1 licence or a degree in Aerospace Engineering
• Previously worked in a Part-M organisation.
• Proactive and adaptable to a changing environment.
• Have 5+ years Technical Services experience.
• Extensive propulsion systems experience.
Our Client is offering a full expatriate package including:
• Competitive tax free salary
• Car / Utility and Communications allowance
• Housing provided
• Education Allowance
• Private health care
• Return flight twice per year
** Only candidates willing to permanently live in the Middle East should apply **
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with Oaklands Global today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.