Technical Services Engineer
Permanent, Location: Coventry
Basic salary + bonus + excellent benefits package
CAE Parc Aviation are looking to appoint a Technical Service Engineer for an airline based in Coventry.
You will be responsible to the Technical Director.
- Provide technical details to assist in all aspects of modifications and major repairs carried out on fleet aircraft.
- Liaison with relevant aircraft manufacturers for approved repair schemes and assistance with problematical defect diagnosis.
- Liaison with component or accessory vendors to assist with problems encountered, including fault tracing.
- Provide technical support for Purchasing on contract and sub-contract orders.
- To undertake technical related projects as requested and covered within the realms of the Technical Department.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Possess confident and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to make good judgements based on the needs of the company operation, in a very fluid, fast changing environment.
- Proven problem solving and Planning & Organizing skills
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com