Position Type: Permanent
Department: Part M
Responsible to: Technical Director
West Atlantic UK has the above position available within their Part-M airline engineering team. As part of this experienced team you will become a key member within the existing Technical Services Department which plays a pro-active role in the day to day support of the airline. This includes; fleet reliability analysis, structural repair and modification support, TCH and OEM liaison work and active involvement in the overall continued airworthiness of the fleet.
The applicant should have an aviation background with previous experience in a Technical Services environment, will need to have a motivated and systematic approach to problem solving, an appreciation of engineering drawings and data and the ability to communicate technically on all levels from shop floor to senior management. Previous Boeing 737CL/NG experience would be an advantage.
• Continue the development of the reliability programme for support of the current fleet and provide analytical feedback to support proactive maintenance improvements.
• Liaison with component or accessory vendors to assist with problems encountered, including fault tracing.
• To undertake technical related projects as requested and covered within the realms of the Technical Services Department.
• Minimum 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Possess confident and effective technical communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Ability to make good judgements based on the needs of the company operation, in a very fluid, fast changing environment.
• Proven problem solving and planning & organisation skills
£35,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience.