Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our Client Based in Manchester, looking for a Technical Engineer – Fleet Performance.
- To manage the Preventative Maintenance Programme through analysis of the aircraft Fault History Database (FHDB)
- Production of ad-hoc work requirements in a timely manner to address latent and active aircraft defects.
- To ensure focused and efficient proactive technical support to the Line and Scheduled Maintenance functions
- To liaise with the Part-145, Part-M, Flight Operations and OEMs to ensure efficient implementation of the proactive maintenance processes.
- Actively support Maintrol with the troubleshooting of repetitive defects engaging with other Technical Services, contracted maintenance providers and aircraft/equipment OEMs as required.
- Actively support Maintrol with rectification of live AOG defects.
- Raise and Issue Engineering Technical Requirements in a timely manner to address latent and active aircraft defects, ensuring that any planning and spares requirements are in place.
- Ownership and proactive management of repetitive defects process.
- Carry out technical investigation arising from Air Safety Reports/Ground Occurrence Reports.
- To ensure continued focus on Technical Dispatch Reliability from a Technical Services and reliability perspective in order to meet the company’s TDR targets in conjunction with the Reliability Engineer;
- To make key technical/engineering decisions with respect to safety, reliability and cost
- To implement, amend and control Technical Services and Continuing Airworthiness Management procedures;
- To manage aircraft systems health/condition/trend monitoring.
- Other projects as required within the technical engineering team
Qualifications and experience
- EASA Part-66 B1 or B2 licence or equivalent technical qualification.
- Type rating on Embraer E170/E190 aircraft, or experience within a technical support/technical services role
- Relevant experience working as a Licenced Aircraft Engineer or within a related technical role.
- Recent experience on modern commercial aircraft types.
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Manchester
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: emma.jenkins at luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency