TAA are proud to support our major aviation client in their search for an experienced Tech Records officer based in the Home Counties. This is a new position that has arisen due to continued success of our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Review all operational documentation to ensure records are complete and up to date.
· Continuous monitoring of input and performance of data entry into the Maintenance Information System (MIS).
· Ensure that all records are up to date and maintained to the highest standard in both documentation and the MIS with no gaps between the two.
· Supervision, scanning and continuous archiving on all tech records.
· Preparation and support to Internal and External audits.
· Provide reports on a daily / monthly / yearly basis to cover:
- APU utilisation
· Prepare and monitor Hard Time (HT) / On Condition (OC) List and Life Limited Parts (LLPs) in the MIS.
· Devise and implement a document control methodology within the planning and records department to enable speedy retrieval and archive of records and back to birth history.
· Compilation and amendment of aircraft configuration control documents:
- AD/SB/EO compliance file
- Back to birth file for; Engine, APU, Landing gear LLP’s
- Aircraft inspection report components file
- Original document folder to include; maintenance summary status reports, last done next due tasks.
Experience & Skills
· Minimum 4 years recent experience in aviation technical records.
· Candidates with A320 planning experience will hold a distinct advantage
· Strong focus and commitment on quality and conformity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful organisation on an initial 1 year fixed term with potential to extend beyond. Excellent package on offer for the suitable candidate.
All applicants will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.