We are currently seeking Technical Records Executives to join us in our fantastic HQ based in Slinfold, West Sussex.
• Ensure that all aircraft and powerplant technical records for AJW owned and contracted assets are maintained to the required standard
• Review and audit of aircraft and powerplant technical records• Updating of company IT systems
• Audit of technical records for content and completeness
• Liaison with contracted customers and suppliers to correct audit findings
• Completion of aircraft and engine logbooks
• Compilation of technical records package for asset lease return or sale
• Uploading of technical records to an electronic records management system
• Management of asset records in the Quantum IT system
• Storage of hard copy records in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and requirements
• Excellent customer service skills
• Effective communicator
• Team player
To apply please upload a CV and cover letter to our website.
The AJW Group is a multi-faceted organisation and a world leading specialist in the supply, exchange, repair and lease of commercial aircraft spare parts. With a focus on quality that permeates every aspect of the business and the customer experience, AJW is justifiably proud of the reputation it has built for providing the resources, in terms of expertise and inventory, which support more than 1000 airlines in 117 countries.
We offer many benefits for our employees at our fantastic HQ facility such as our onsite restaurant, full equipped gym and local discounts to name just a few. We promote wellbeing for our staff and offer benefits that align with this.