The position of Technical Records Engineer has been created due to continued growth and expansion of the company. Joining this rapidly expanding organisation will offer you great training opportunities and fantastic career progression as well as the opportunity to get involved with multiple functions of the business.
Responsibilities as Technical Records Engineer include, but are not limited to:
* Produce necessary workpacks for aircraft requiring checks
* Supporting with admin for the Airworthiness department
* Provide and update Aircraft Status Report
* Input hours, cycles and landings
* Analyze data
* Monitor maintenance manual status for all aircraft
Key Skills & Experience as Technical RecordsEngineer:
* Awareness of CAA and EASA requirements and regulations
* Technical Records experience within aviation
* Great communications skills with the ability to liaising with internal and external customers
* Embraces and can help support change in a changing environment
* Attention to detail
* Meticulous and proactive
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
For further information, please apply at your earliest convenience.