Technical Records Clerk, Kuwait
Carbon60 have a new opportunity to work in Kuwait, Middle East on fixed term contract.
We require a Technical Records Clerk who will be responsible for ensuring that the fleet of rotary aircraft records and documentation remain compliant.
· To ensure that all Company Procedures and appropriate legislation and are adhered to.
· Aircraft defects and deferred defects are recorded details via CRM
· Regulatory tasks are detailed
· Details are recorded in regards to optional tasks
· Aircraft and component log books are continuously updated
· Aircraft Maintenance records are archived and copied
· Must have knowledge of EASA regulations relating to Part M and Part 145 Airworthiness and Maintenance requirements.
· Experience with SAP and ERP software, for the use of Technical Records, Planning and Maintenance.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have high computer literacy skills, competent with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access).
Experience of Rotary Aircraft
In return the client is offering the following
· The shift pattern for this role is 9 weeks on 3 weeks off with the following benefits
· Competitive Salary (Tax Free)
· Flights at start and end of role provided
· Flight Allowance on off shift (Tax Free)
· Accommodation provided (Apartment)
· Hire car provided
· Insurances Provided
· 1-5 year fixed term contract
For more information regarding this opportunity as a Technical Records Clerk in Kuwait, please call Carbon60 Exeter on
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.