5 months ago
Responsible for the maintenance and evolution of the DotNet applications in order to guarantee availability and performance SLA. In charge of corrective, adaptive, preventive maintenance, as well as for developing new functionalities.
Need to follow the software development process by using dedicated tools and ensuring the on-time, quality delivery of software releases independently.
Ensure “first-time right approach” on all developments.
Qualification & Experience
1. Engineering Graduate with 6+ years of experience in DotNet
2. Expert level:
1. .Net 3.5,4,4.5 (C# & ASP.Net) development experience – minimum 6 years
2. VB Scripts (VB .Net)
3. MVC 3/4/5
4. IIS 6.0/7.5 and WebServices – minimum 3 years
5. SQL Server 2008/12 (SQL/ Stored procedures) – minimum 5 years
3. Intermediate level:
1. ASP 3.0, 4.5
4. GIT / SVN
5. . ITIL certification/ process knowledge
1. Customers focused, Multiskills experiences and Ability to shift between different domains
2. Technical team management
* Responsible for software development of new functionalities.
* Responsible for support and maintenance of the DotNet Applications.
* Responsible for designing state-of-the-art and long term maintainable software solutions.
* Ensure the performance of the system especially during the operations & data integration by optimizing the design and implementation
* Analyse the user requirements, design and implement the functionalitie.
* Resolve incidents escalated from level 2 support using all means available, including contacting external vendor support in order to get latest patches
* Participate actively to crisis resolution by proposing and developing urgent software patches within the architecture rules defined by Airbus
* Act as a problem manager, responsible from the identification of the problem through the resolution as either a request for change or a new entry in the known-error database
* Validate problem launch with service manager
* Validate all articles submitted by level 1 and level 2 support team in the knowledge management system
* Propose and design reporting solutions with the help of service manager on processes: incident management, problem management, knowledge management, project management
* Proactively communicate with service manager about the solution approach, progress status, execution of the development in pipeline and delivery of the requested application changes
* Work closely with Project members (architect, designer, developer, change manager…), Enterprise Architect, Service Manager and Quality Manager during the maintenance & evolution activities within a light Agile/Iterative-style development environment
* Manage software development projects and lead the technical team
* Help the SDM in training and managing level 1 and level 2 resources. Participate in team resource management (capacity plan, resource recruitment, etc)
* Maintain tools required to support the whole maintenance & evolution processes by using an approach of Continuous Integration (versioning, compilation, quality inspection, deployment, performance test)
* Use the best practices, standards, coding, architecture, and security always
* Maintain up to date technical GPP documents (Operation Requirement Sheet, Schedule Requirement Sheet, Monitoring Requirement Sheet, Specification Dossier, Architecture Dossier, Test Plan, Configuration Management Plan, Deployment Plan, User Manual…)
* Maintain the first-time-right approach is must
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
* Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality of the projects
* Bring innovative cost effective solutions
* Achieve the customer and service manager satisfaction
* Usage of agile/iterative methodology
* Quality of GPP documentation maintenance
To Apply: Send us your latest CV to Airbusindia.firstname.lastname@example.org.