4 months ago
As Team Manager Flight Planning and Flight Control, you will be responsible for the deliverance of the Flight Planning and Flight Control office in BCN. The duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Ensuring that the operation are carried out in an efficient and profitable way for all Norwegians AOCs, and to the highest degree of regularity and customer satisfaction
• Actively participate in the daily operation, and act as supervisor for the staff
• Ensure that we are properly manned at all times in relation to planned program
• Work closely with staff across the Operation and Crew Management value chain
• Participate in the budget planning of the IOCC section
• Ensuring that procedures are followed for the different sections within IOCC, for both normal and un-normal situations
The position is reporting to Head of IOCC.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Aviation, Business, Law, Logistics or Engineering
• Minimum 3-5 years of job related experience in the Aviation or Transportation industry, preferably related to Flight Planning/Flight Control. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal background.
• Proven knowledge of applicable rules and legislation in the aviation industry.
• Experience with coordinating and structuring documentation within Planning, Value/Supply Chain or IT departments.
• Analytical skills related to process and value chain systems.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders and efficiently communicate and present complex topics.
• Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office software
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and structured
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to understand complex software systems
• High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently
• Fluent in English - written and spoken