Our client is a very successful short haul airline provider, based in Luton. They fly over 70 million passengers throughout Europe annually and are still growing! With this continued growth, they are now seeking a Team Leader - ARCs and Standards.
You will be responsible for the oversight and execution of the Airworthiness Review schedule for the airline fleet. The holder is responsible for monitoring and communicating the results of any adverse trends and risks associated with the surveys, and for ensuring that the Part M function maintains high standards of airworthiness.
This is a permanent role.
- Lead the Airworthiness Review Team, conducting airworthiness reviews and issuing Airworthiness Review Certificates
- Produce and continuously manage the Airworthiness Review Schedule
- Monitor and coordinate responses to findings from the airworthiness authorities, the airline AOC's, and internal compliance teams, ensuring that all findings receive root cause analysis and that corrective actions are robust
- Oversee quality investigations within the Part M function, coordinating notable investigations and ensuring investigation processes are developed to identify root causes and implement corrective actions
- Support the Head of Engineering in ensuring that the CAME and other documentation is continuously reviewed and updated, and that Part M employees are made aware of all pending and new regulatory requirements
- Lead Part M SMS implementation and ongoing compliance
- Review ARC standards and engineering company procedures and where appropriate, make recommendations to the Head of Engineering
- Manage and review all MORs and Non-Conformity Reports to ensure adequate root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions have been established
- Investigation of safety incidents/occurrences as required by the Head of Engineering
- Coordinate and respond to audit findings from external and internal bodies
- Carry out initial and ongoing competency assessments of ARC personnel, and day-to-day line management of these personnel
Full job description available on request.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Demonstrable experience in a continuing airworthiness management environment
- Formal aeronautical maintenance training with experience within the aviation maintenance and continuing airworthiness environments
- Form 4 Holder for Airworthiness Review
- Previous aviation engineering management experience would be beneficial
- Experience in aircraft systems, airline engineering and reliability systems
- Graduate Calibre, with a relevant degree or professional qualification, OR extensive experience in an airline Part M airworthiness function
- Knowledge of root cause investigation techniques
- Excellent I.T. skills and awareness
- Ability to cope with large and complex systems and processes
- Demonstrable experience of working cross functionally to implement continuous improvement / lean initiatives
- Creative thinker willing to push boundaries and challenge conventional thinking
Additional information and benefits:
- Salary: £55,000-£65,000
- Annual bonus, up to 20%
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Free parking or discounted public transport to work scheme
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 7% Pension
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, you meet the above requirements and you already possess the right to live and work in the UK, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.