14 days ago
Job Title Talent Acquisition Consultant
Division Human Resources
Department Human Resources
Job Type Permanent
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Site Head Office
Purpose and Context of the Job Comair Limited, a JSE listed Aviation Company, is looking for applicants for a Talent Acquisition Consultant role based in Bonaero Park, Kempton Park at the Comair Head Offices. A Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible to source and select the most suitable candidates for employment and to ensure that new talent is integrated into the business through an effective onboarding process. This must be done in line with the Company’s strategy and in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures, legislation, employment equity and best practice.
Key Performance Areas • To collaborate and enhance team work.
• Influences and supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
• To manage personal development.
• Executes recruitment and selection function.
• Provides support and guidance with processes and procedures.
• To promote the Organisation as an Employer of Choice.
• Implements and executes all onboarding initiatives.
• Manage the graduate recruitment practices and initiative.
• Stakeholder engagement.
• Liaise with recruitment agencies.
• Liaise with internal candidates to promote buy-in.
• Contributes to effective financial management practices and drives cost efficiencies.
Requirements • Completed 3 year’ degree in an HR discipline/Industrial Psychology (Essential)
• 3 year’s corporate work experience in Recruitment & Selection in a similarly sized Organisation (Essential)
• Experience recruiting for senior management and specialist positions (Essential)
• Experience working on an e-Recruitment platform (Essential)
• Experience working for a Staffing/Recruitment Agency (Desirable)
• Experience recruiting Foreign Nationals and managing their visa applications and relocation etc. (Desirable)