Do you have a background in avionic systems and integration? Are you an experienced supervisor, capable of providing technical leadership to a multi-disciplined engineering team? If the answer’s yes then please read on.
Oaklands Global is looking to recruit a Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor to lead engineering activities associated with the development and delivery of aircraft systems with an avionics bias. You will also be responsible for leading a small technical team, providing functional and technical leadership & support all stages of lifecycle management relating to development and qualification in the discipline area.
This is a permanent role is based in Dorset, UK.
As Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor your experience and qualifications will ideally include:
• Engineering degree or relevant experience
• Background in avionic systems is essential
• Avionic systems development and integration experience.
• Demonstrate team leadership and organisational skills.
• Development and implementation of systems integration strategy for avionic systems.
• Management of customers & technical supplier
• Design reviews, engineering LCM
As Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
• Provide technical leadership to a multi-disciplined engineering team
• Management of product development to cost, schedule and quality
• Optimisation of the product design to achieve stakeholder specification requirements
• System; sub-system and equipment architecture definition; design and analysis
• Interface definition and management
• Requirements capture, allocation, derivation, validation and verification
• Preparation of technical specifications and other project documentation
• Preparation for, presentation of and closure of technical design reviews
• Systems and equipment integration
• Technical management of customers and external suppliers
• Technical management of specialists such as design, performance and ILS engineers
All candidates MUST have the right to live and work in the UK
For further information on this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.