Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor to manage all aspects of systems integration activities within Avionics - Dorset - negotiable salary
Our client is a global leader in aerospace and defence systems and for this role you will have an appreciation of the wider picture from a commercial and customer perspective along with strong communications, drive, team working, problem solving and organisational skills.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Avionics and Databus (MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429, CAN)
- Interface definition and management.
- Hardware and software development experience
- Aerospace environment within systems & new product development experience
- Provide integration expertise to the IPT and systems team.
- Support systems integration; rig, ground and flight test activities both on and off site.
- Disseminate integration experience to team leads/members during programme delivery activities.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.