about 1 year ago
MPI have a requirement for a Survival Equipment Supervisor to be based in Colerne, Wiltshire. SN14 8PU
The rate of pay is to be advised and will be discussed at the time of your application. This is a permanent role for the right candidate.
Hours: 40 Hours per week. (Primarily Wednesday to Sunday incl.)
We wish to appoint a Survival Equipment Supervisor, Reporting to the Operations Manager. The key accountabilities of the job holder will be as follows:
• Scheduled maintenance, repair, issue and fitting of RAF Aircrew Equipment Assemblies (AEAs) and Company owned Survival Equipment.
• Ensure that all Survival Equipment maintenance is carried out, documented and recorded in accordance with the LAFT Quality Plan, RAF and Company procedures.
• Ensure that all S.E. is issued and fitted to meet customer requirements
• Assist in the ground movement of aircraft and Flight-line operations as required.
• Support off-site requirements and detachments..
• Comply with all relevant Health, Safety and Environment regulations and exercise a Duty of Care promoting a positive approach towards workplace health and safety.
• Promote best practice, report bad practice and non-compliance and take preventative action to ensure continual improvement in the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience
• RAF Survival Equipment Course or civilian equivalent.
• Q-SE-AC (Helmet Fitting).
• Flight Line Operations. RAF Flying Clothing Maintenance and Fitting.
• Experience of RAF Flying Operations.
• Experience in a Supervisory position.
• Computer literate with MS Office skills.
• Driving licence.
• Grob Handling Course.
• Technically competent.
• Able to work as part of a very small team.
• Promotes best practice at all times.
• Supports a culture of high performance.
• Communicates well in order to deliver the task objectives.
• Committed to delivery of contract objectives.
• Promotes a partnering approach to managing people and the business.
• Demonstrates a pro-active two way engagement with all customers and stakeholders including people within the organisation.
• Ability to ensure timely action to achieve desired output.
• Good analytical/problem solving skills.
• Totally Customer focused.
• Honest and reliable.
• Able and proactive to work on own initiative.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close