Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Support Solutions Operations Team Leader
Location: West Sussex
Own Transport is essential due to the location of the office.
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Support Solutions Operations Team Leader on a permanent contract.
- To motivate and lead the Support Solutions team at an operational level, to ensure service level agreements deliver on high performance, customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
- Oversee all customer contracts at an operational level
- Manage and ensure accurate planning of team workload
- Review daily open customer requirements
- Liaise with AOG team to ensure all AOG requirements are met
- Maximise all sales opportunities for outside contract requirements
- Analyse data to determine ‘best price ‘solutions for outside contract opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Produce daily/weekly reports on Support Solutions team performance
- Raise issues of non-performance on contract compliance
- Assist the Support Contracts Manager to maintain accurate procedures and processes
- Support with evaluation and reporting of customer AOG/ client requirements in regards to customer compliancy
- Maintain up to date market knowledge and understand customer culture and way of trading
- Purchase for stock as and when required for specific customer requirements
- Promote adherence to Export Control regulations
- Ensure training guides for the Support Solutions team are kept current
- Train other departmental staff on Support Solutions functions and processes
- Assist the Support Contracts Manager with all tasks and projects as required
- Applicants will have 3 - 5 years’ experience in an airline or MRO aircraft component and airframe rotables.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a team supervisory role is also essential.
- The successful candidate will have excellent leadership skills and ability to mentor and train team members.
- Proven negotiation skills and demonstrable financial achievements.
- The ability to prioritise and manage workloads, excellent communication at all levels, administration, IT and customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and willingness to travel.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency