Support Contracts Administrator to evaluate and process data, IT system updates and effective communication and liaison with customers based in West Sussex
Due to an increased workload my client who is one of the most well respected and successful Aviation Component Suppliers in the world is now recruiting for a Support Contracts Administrator to join them at their busy global headquarters in West Sussex.
You will assist with the management of customer contracts ensuring on time delivery and high service level. To assist sourcing and buying of inventory by means of exchange, loan and outright purchase and develop good business relationships with suppliers and customers in order to maximise revenues and profit without compromising customer service.
Responsibilities of the Support Contracts Administrator
· Assist the Support Contracts team with the management of customer contracts in accordance with contractual agreed terms
· Assist the Support Contracts team with trading inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
· Source components in accordance with customer requirements
· Purchase components at the best price and terms available
· Understand customer culture and way of trading
· Assist with AOG/priority/urgent requirements as required
· Ensure maximum revenues/profit are achieved
· Develop and build market knowledge
· Update IT systems with all required information
· Support Contracts department administration.
· Assist the Support Contracts team with Trace paperwork for US components returned by our PBH/ Lease customers.
· The Leasing Administrator will assist the department Manager on all Leasing related issues.
· Check Inventory for availability via IT system (Quantum)
· Awareness of component condition, certification and airworthiness regulations
· Understand IPCs, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively
· Source part from repair or external market
· Utilise web based Aircraft parts databases
· Evaluate historical data and determine best price
· Raise the sales order on Quantum, identifying delivery requirements
· Liaise and work with MRO, Logistics, Stores and Accounts as required
· Update PBH spreadsheets with components data.
· Good communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
· Numerate with good negotiation skills
· Professional and courteous telephone manner
· Ability to recognise and adapt to different countries and cultures
· Recognise and react to priority requirements
· Good organisational and time management skills
· IT skills
· Language skills
· Self-motivation and desire to succeed
If you are interested in the opportunity as a Support Contract Administrator please apply now