7 months ago
Focus is on QA experience, good knowledge on 6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, SPC (Statistical Process Control), MSA (Measurement System Analysis), VCA (Value Chain Analysis), familiarity on IS) 9000, TS 16949, ISO 14001, etc.
Quality, supplier development, audits, problem solving/ trouble shooting, etc.
Accountabilities / Major end results
* The jobholder increases Supply Chain efficiency & overall customer satisfaction thanks to Continuous Improvement Plans (CIP) driven by measurable & agreed co. QCD targets:
* To improve quality level and reliability
* To achieve top level delivery performances
* To improve significantly supplier’s productivity & global cost
* To reduce production & administrative flows and delivery lead-times.
* Contributes to improved company internal & external Procurement processes
* Contribute to extended Supply Chain integration
* Ensure application of harmonized best practices
Following the guidelines and strategy and objectives of the co. in the context of Supply Chain improvement and Source objectives:
* To implement a standard methodology for new product introduction ensuring that at entry into the industrialisation phase the manufacturing process, is capable in terms of Quality, On Time Delivery, and Capacity for current and planned Aircraft build rates
* Manage Supply Chain improvement and value creation projects, and organise synergies
* Use harmonised supply chain processes, practices, methods, tools and records among the co.’s entities for the whole Supplier base and encompassing the total life cycle from pre-qualification phase to serial deliveries, and Supplier Quality problem solving for aircraft in service.
* To successfully lead the Business change in the co.s Supply Chain at Suppliers and co.s interface by:
* Establishing the most accurate & value-added diagnoses of a Supply Chain
* Proposing a ‘Single Voice’ approach to the supply base
* Ensuring the co. Procurement strategy & policy is well implemented by Suppliers
* Drive KPI’s implementation
* Closing the gap between current Supply Chain performance and co. targets.
* Ensure that Supplier’s process and procedures satisfy the Quality standards (Qualification,…) & statutory bodies/authorities (eg QA, JAR,…).
* To define and deploy Supplier Chain Gap closure initiatives by:
* Supervising initiative planning & progress (milestones, deliverables,…)
* Managing co.’s & supplier’s actions involved,
* Leading co.’s and Supplier progress / performance reviews
Major challenges to face
* Provide robust continuous improvement in the global supply chain to secure sustained performance and mitigate supply chain risks within the following areas.
* Supply Chain performance – QCD
* New Product introduction / Product transfer.
* Rate ramp up.
* Engineering graduate from a leading Engineering College preferable with Business School.
* Recognized 6 Sigma and Lean manufacturing
* Good understanding and knowhow of all elements of lean manufacturing or good understanding and know of 6 Sigma
* Good practical understanding of project management and advanced Quality Planning
* Good practical understanding of Risk management
* 6 to 10 years Experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably A&D / Automotives
* Root cause analysis and countermeasures
* To operate with a high degree of independence whilst working within the supply chain
* Good communicate skills to influence decision making with suppliers/internal customers
* Knowledge of lean/6 Sigma
* Outstanding Program Management Skills
* International /multi functional team experience
* Fluency in English. Additional advantage of French language.
D . Behavioural skills
* Pragmatic, Persuasive, Cultural awareness, Tenacity
* Open to change and team worker
* Process and bottom line oriented
* Customer focused
* Self driven
* Decisiveness and accountability
To apply: Send us your latest CV to Airbusindia.email@example.com.