4 months ago
For Satair’s Regional Facility in Singapore we are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Analyst.
About the position
This position will be responsible for the optimization of planning and inventory control parameters in accordance with Satair’s objectives and strategies.
* Manage inventory levels by formulating procurement strategies and making tactical buying decisions through sound analysis of inventory data
* Apply inventory control methods, improve inventory turns in order to prevent slow mover items as well as procuring inventory in the right quantity and timing based on sales forecasts and relevant information
* Present cost analysis, maintenance of global inventory policy and submission of various performance measurement reports
* Manage supplier relations in areas pertaining to Supply Chain such as purchase commitments, monthly supplier reports and procurement forecasting
* Cooperate with the relevant Product Manager/s regarding development / maintenance of the product selection and stocking levels
* Degree in relevant field with at least 5 years of relevant planning experience. Candidates with program management and procurement experience will have an added advantage
* A background in the aerospace or logistics industry is desirable but not mandatory
* Strong understanding and practical insight of the end to end supply chain process flow especially in purchasing and logistic
* Experience in managing successful supply chain programs with vendors would be advantageous
* Strong analytical capabilities and excellent negotiation skills would be key attributes coupled with the ability to multi-task in a generally quick-paced environment
* Working knowledge of MS Office and SAP
* Good communicator and ability to relate well with individuals at all levels and functions in a multi-cultured environment
* Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
* Fresh graduate with positive working attitude will be considered for junior analyst role
A challenging job in an innovative global company with high growth ambitions. The culture is non-bureaucratic, professional and focused on how Satair can help customers and suppliers become more competitive.