Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
You will be working for a well-established company, which are based in Sunbury and provide electric and electromechanical instruments to their clients. They are the global leaders in electronic instruments and electromechanical devices.
· Responsible for the companys supplier audit management in accordance with the BMS system.
· Provide Quality Engineer support to all areas of the business as deemed necessary.
· Responsible for the release of product in accordance with EASA Form 1 requirements (CAA Part 21 and 145), FAR 145 and Certificate of Conformity of all products from the business site, including delegating responsibility during absences.
· Maintain the supplier quality metrics working within the targets set and ensuring any non-conformances are subject to disposition in a timely manner.
· Develop and deliver in-house training to support Certified Operator program, related to supplier approval.
· Significant proven experience of working in a supplier management role within a quality environment
· Proven planning skills
· Previous experience of producing accurate and detailed comprehensive written reports on suppliers
· Six Sigma knowledge essential, green belt would be desirable
· Good presentation and communication skills to groups of around 10-50 people
· Driving license and access to own car
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.