Home based Supplier Quality Engineer to establish supplier approvals, conduct audits, and improve performance whilst ensuring adherence to QMS - Scotland, Midlands or South England
You will drive root cause analysis and on-going development of increased supplier capability whilst establishing quality standards for suppliers who are providing materials per specifications.
You will have previous experience as a supplier quality engineer or supplier developer within a technology company and proven experience of driving root cause with Suppliers. Understanding of Quality tools and techniques and key aerospace Quality Standards. Good technical engineering knowledge and ability to read engineering drawings
Responsibilities of Supplier Quality Engineer
· Manage supplier approval processes, identifying, certifying, and auditing suppliers
· Supplier nonconformance management and root cause analysis
· Quality Assurance for new and existing suppliers
· Flow down of Quality requirements to suppliers throughout Product Lifecycle
· Improve supplier Quality Metrics
· Development of supplier capability via strategic and tactical improvement activities.
· Analyses, track and report discrepancies and corrective actions taken when vendor products are rejected/returned on receipt or fail post acceptance.
· Prepare documentation for inspection/testing procedures.
· First Article Inspections (FAI) at suppliers
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Supplier Quality Engineer home based in Scotland, Midlands or South England with regular travel to suppliers sites please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.