Structural Analysis Team Leader - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 26-06-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Head of Structural Engineering 11 days ago
Brookwood Aviation has an exciting opportunity for a well respected client in Hampshire. The role will be to ensure that the structural Engineering Group is managed in an effective and well documen...
JP-AERO require the services of a Senior Structural and Cabin Safety Design Engineer CVE for our prestigious client. To be eligible for selection you will require the following credentials.The succ...
PERMANENT MECHANICAL/STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER about 1 month ago
Our client, based in the UAE are currently looking for an experience mechanical/structural design engineer to work on a wide variety of projects from large marine vessels through to architectural ...
Our client is one of the fastest growing Design Aerospace companies in the UK and currently they need to build up their rotary arm to service their fast expanding helicopter business.They are locat...
Interface to suppliers and customers up to ESA
Technical lead of small team for structural analysis, including schedule planning in
agreement with project manager and system engineers
Performance (part time) and review of structural analyses (including proper documentation
for design reviews (Panels PDR, RCS MRR, MTP CDR)
- Global strength & buckling analysis (incl. thermo-elastic analysis)
- Local strength & buckling analysis (cleats, brackets, struts, etc.)
- Insert and fastener verification
- Pointing analysis
Control of suppliers with respect to structural analysis topics
- Review of documentation
- Review of test campaigns (panels, fasteners, ...)
Participation at design reviews with customers and suppliers
Technical assessment of proposals, RfD, NCR/RfW and CCN
The following experiences are required:
- Extensive experience in FEM analysis is mandatory. Experience with solver "Nastran" is
mandatory, experience with pre- / postprocessor "Hyperworks" is helpful.
- Experience in sizing of CFRP structures and in static, dynamic and thermo-elastic analysis
- Knowledge within VBA is an asset
- Experience with CAD is mandatory, experience with CAD tool SIEMENS Unigraphics NX 4 is
- Experiences in leading small teams within a larger project is mandatory
Detailed design of panels ready for manufacturing
Detailed design of tertiary structure and manufacturing drawings for those