Structural & Airframe Mechanic- Elizabeth City, NC - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 06-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Duties: 1. Inspects, troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, surveys and evaluates metals in aircraft and support systems equipment to meet requirements for preservation. 2. Eliminates deterioration e...
Structural Fitters 4 days ago
Protec Technical are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our client who is located in the Eastern Europe/Asia region. Our client is looking to source 4 highly experienced Sheet Metal Work...
PERMANENT MECHANICAL/STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER 17 days ago
Our client, based in the UAE are currently looking for an experience mechanical/structural design engineer to work on a wide variety of projects from large marine vessels through to architectural ...
Structural Assembler 10 days ago
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Structural Assembler, based in Mexico & TexasResponsibilities includePerform assembly and installation of structural elements directly on airc...
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits and relocation packages (based on proximity) are available!!
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications.
- Reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compass, and steel rule.
- Cure bonded structures, using portable or stationary curing equipment.
- Communicate with other workers to fit and align heavy parts or expedite processing of repair parts.
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials prior to bonding.
- Repair or fabricate defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders.
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damages, using drill and punch.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A&P license not required but must have at least 4 years aviation structural experience.
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.'s, etc, with very little to no assistance.
- Must be able to perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM.)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Connect with us on your mobile phone!
Text the word PLANETECHS to 27697