Structural Aircraft Mechanic - Edgewood, NY. - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 06-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PERMANENT MECHANICAL/STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER 16 days ago
Our client, based in the UAE are currently looking for an experience mechanical/structural design engineer to work on a wide variety of projects from large marine vessels through to architectural ...
Structural Fitters 3 days ago
Protec Technical are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our client who is located in the Eastern Europe/Asia region. Our client is looking to source 4 highly experienced Sheet Metal Work...
Aircraft Mechanic 16 days ago
Title: Aircraft MechanicLocation: Basel, SwitzerlandSalary: £35,000 - £50,000The Company:Scom is working with a client who is a world leader in business aviation services across the world. The comp...
Aircraft Mechanic 26 days ago
East Anglia, Essex
JMC have a requirement for Aircraft mechanics for ongoing work in the South East. Our client is operating an efficient and well organised M.R.O. They are looking to expand their manpower requireme...
- The Aircraft Structural Mechanic/Assembler is required to perform airframe fabrication and or modifications in accordance with technical drawings and applicable specifications.
- Additionally, may be required to perform repair or refurbishment operations of aircraft structures, skins and assemblies, composite fairings and parts/components related to same.
- The structural mechanic performs the aforementioned tasks with hand and pneumatic tools such as shears, punches, rivet squeezers, machinist's scales, machinist's dividers, calipers, scribes, cleco's, various pliers, mallets, hammers, rivet guns, die grinders, drills, etc.
- Required to be able to read & understand complex technical drawings and work instructions from various aircraft manufacturers along with being able to properly identify, install and remove various fasteners such as screws, nuts, bolts, nut plates, riv-nuts, solid rivets, blind rivets, Hi-Locs, Jo-Bolts, etc.
- This site builds components for a variety of airframes. SM skills are required - this is an assembly type position but on occasion there could be repair or re-work needed.
- SM Assembly or heavy maintenance expereince required.
- High School Diploma and Aviation Technical School Cert/Degree; A/P License; or 1-4 years of aviation maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM.)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Connect with us on your mobile phone!
Text the word PLANETECHS to 27697