Structural Aircraft Mechanic - Bloomfield, CT. - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 24-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PERMANENT MECHANICAL/STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER 21 days ago
Our client, based in the UAE are currently looking for an experience mechanical/structural design engineer to work on a wide variety of projects from large marine vessels through to architectural ...
Structural Assembler 14 days ago
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Structural Assembler, based in Mexico & TexasResponsibilities includePerform assembly and installation of structural elements directly on airc...
Aircraft Mechanic 21 days ago
Title: Aircraft MechanicLocation: Basel, SwitzerlandSalary: £35,000 - £50,000The Company:Scom is working with a client who is a world leader in business aviation services across the world. The comp...
Head of Structures 24 days ago
Head of Structures - Surrey - EASA Part 145, Part M CAMO, Part 21G, Part 21J, CVE, CAD, DOAOur client an exciting EASA Part 145, Part M CAMO, Part 21G manufacturing and Part 21J design organisation...
Travel and Longevity Bonus Opportunities!!
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications.
- SM Bench work at a small component facility
- Assesses maintenance/repair requirements for airframe components and assemblies using technical manuals, service bulletins and other approved data.
- Provides technical information to engineers for development of repairs outside of approved data scope when required.
- Performs approved repair operations to structures including sheet metal and other structures.
- Overhauls mechanical assemblies including repairs and part replacements.
- Documents maintenance/repair actions per company and FAA requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A&P license not required but must have at least 2 years aviation sheetmetal experience.
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.'s, etc, with very little to no assistance.
- Must be able to perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM.)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Connect with us on your mobile phone!
Text the word PLANETECHS to 27697