3 months ago
Job Role: Stores Jobs
We have been commissioned by one of the UK’s fastest expanding private jet sales, development and design companies to source a Stores Manager on a permanent basis based at their UK HQ in the South.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Director of Engineering and The Engineering Department with the purchase and sales of parts as well as the day to day running of the stores.
• Day to day organisation and management of Engineering Stores
• Responsibility for all purchasing within Engineering (parts, consumables)
o Arranging for shipping / customs clearance
• Aircraft parts sales:
o Timely communication with customers
o Pricing / price comparison with competitors
• Any other duties and training as may be required
• Excellent IT skills
• Understanding of engineering operations & aircraft terminology
• Understating of customs / import / VAT
• Prior experience with Quantum / Component Control would be an advantage
• Applicants must hold a full UK Driving License
If the above career opportunity is of interest to you and you want to be part of a forward thinking company with a excellent position within their chosen market, please contact Kevin Small on our office number or send through your CV to us in confidence.
On this occasion only applicants with the right to live in the EU/EEC/UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.