5 months ago
The Storekeeper must have the ability to work independently, have a good sense of order and must be capable to work structured and accurate. He or she must have extensive cooperation skills, be service minded, flexible and have the ability to withstand stress.
- Goods receipt of aircraft parts (consumables and rotatable)
- Receiving and inspection of goods
- Storage, facilitation of parts for maintenance, and shipping of parts to all NAS stations
Inventory, handling of documents
- Internal transport and labor tasks according to logistics department routines
- When needed, working at other stations domestic and international will be required
- Employee will work shift; evening, night and weekends and holydays.
We are looking for a dedicated and energetic storekeeper who is organized, systematic and with a high level of commitment. You are expected to be a contributor to the work environment and need to have a broad understanding and experience of the dynamics of storekeeping. You will also have to collaborate closely with colleagues on several locations in the Europe so proficiency in languages and good communication skills are essential.
- Experience from store
- Skilled in computer knowledge
- Fluent in Swedish (or other Scandinavian language) and good English skills, both oral and written
- Truck driver license needed, at least T4
- DGR Awareness or better is preferred
Prerequisites: Clean criminal record, residence for more than five years in an EU or EFTA state, working permit in Sweden.