6 months ago
Do you want to work for a company that is a global brand?
This company has grown to almost 400 stores worldwide and have been established for over 60 years. This is a duty free outlet that cater to all your travel purchase needs. They pride themselves on exceptional customer service with the highest quality product.
What's The Role?
As the Store Manager you will report to the Operations Manager, you will work with the team to ensure all store requirements are up to standard. This includes customer service, stock control, visual merchandising and KPI's. Upholding the image of the company and being passionate about the high quality of the product is key to success in this role.
You will have
* Previous experience in a retail environment, Manager Experience preferred.
* Ability to manage a high level of stock
* Thrive in a fast pace environment
* Be a resilient and versatile leader
* A keen eye for Visual Merchandising
* Proven record of team training and management of 30 staff
* A positive and driven attitude
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with people
* A working understanding of and meeting KPI's
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to work with a global company with career progression
* Continual training and support
* Working with an easy to sell famous branded products
* Interacting with a wide range of customers
* Free parking at the airport
* 5 weeks annual leave
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW! Or call Brooklyn onor