The Sourcing team is the starting point for all JetSmarter flight requests. They are responsible for assigning and contracting aircraft within JetSmarter’s preferred network of operators to member shuttle flights, as well as, On-Demand Charter flights. In addition, this group monitors real-time availability, industry trends, aircraft quality, and market consistency.
These team members are highly trained in aircraft performance/limitations, pricing negotiation, crew duty restrictions, international permit requirments and weather constraints.
People who succeed in this role are sharp, detail oriented, personable, persistent, adaptive, proactive and self-driven.
Work schedule consists of monthly alternating shifts/hours. Including but not limited to early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays, and some on-call.
- Source aircraft for all incoming flight request
- Contract negotiation
- Recovering AOG situations
- Some revenue management analysis
- Developing and maintaining B2B relationships
- Efficiently communicate with internal teams to solve any live issues in a timely fashion
- Monitor weather for possible delays/diversions
- Develop deep aviation and operations expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree -Aviation related preferred, but not required
- Business Acumen
- Aviation Knowledge
- Logistical Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to multitask
- Customer Service/Operational experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- 1-2 years aviation brokerage experience
- FAA Issued License (Dispatch/Pilot/A & P)
- Business or Commercial Aviation experience
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy this robust menu of workplace benefits:
- Great private health insurance coverage including dental and optical
- Generous private pension plan enrollment upon on-boarding with employer contributions
- Competitive vacation entitlement: 28 Vacation days including public holidays
- Great career prospects including key mentoring, fast-track for progression, and ongoing support
- Social benefits including team evenings out, staff drinks and snacks