** Software Quality Engineer **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Software Quality Engineer to join a reputable aerospace client based in Dorset
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor, maintain, and implement improvements to the software QMS, including Life Cycle Management, to ensure its effectiveness – update of relevant company procedures as required.
- Implementation of software quality audits to monitor compliance with project plans and company processes including software conformity reviews in advance of releases.
- Ensure effective software problem reporting, root cause analysis, and corrective action implementation.
- Ensure effective software configuration management.
- Generation and implementation of software quality plans.
- Ensure compliance with applicable industry, regulatory and certification requirements.
- Ensure flowdown of software requirements to software suppliers – quality management of software suppliers to ensure delivery of verified software.
- Carry out general software Quality Assurance tasks as required including internal software LCM reviews, software document approvals, and software change control and verification activity.
- Ensure independence of software Quality Assurance and development activities are observed.
- TickITPlus accreditations management
To be considered for the role you must:
- Software Quality Assurance specialist in safety critical, civil and military system
- Familiar with recognised software standards such as DO-178B, ISO9001 TickITPlus, and relevant MIL-STD’s and DEF-STAN’s.
- Familiar with systems and software engineering processes, and software verification and validation techniques.
- Familiar with configuration management techniques and software configuration management tools e.g. All Change
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.