Software Engineer to assist software development teams developing and maintaining products and supporting infrastructure based In Wimborne with attractive package
You will provide support to the Software Development Manager and Supervisors in performing activities associated with software development.
Main responsibilities of software engineer
· Assist generating schedules and estimating data.
· Execute software development following processes
· Ensure software development tasks comply with company procedures and process.
· Support all stages of life cycle management relating to development of software.
· In depth knowledge of safety critical software design to RTCA DO178B or C
· Understanding of Mil-Std 1553/ARINC or similar protocols
· Ability to develop code in "C"
· Development tools for UML experience
· Experience of software development in the aerospace environment
Skills and qualifications of Software engineer
· Engineering or Science Degree (or equivalent) or Degree in Software Engineering (desirable).
· Significant software development experience.
· Development of safety critical software with experience of certification and delivery into service
· Ability to develop code
· Demonstrate a disciplined approach to working with the flexibility to accommodate changes in priority or tasking, whilst retaining a focus on product quality.
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you are interested in working for the leading global technology and services innovator as a Software Engineer with a flexible working environment, company benefits and potential future progression within a state of the art facility within easy reach of Bournemouth and the New Forest please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.