3 months ago
Software Developer (to be mentioned in the subject line)
The jobholder is responsible for the development of safety critical avionics software Main activities
In a certification and industrial constrained environment, the jobholder shall be responsible for the software development activities (from Specification to Verification) including:
* Design and implementation of software
* Unit testing of the software
* Hardware and software integration
* Analysis of issues raised either during testing campaigns or in-service usage
* Experience in full software lifecycle Specifications (SRD), Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Inte-gration Testing
* Strong programming skills in ANSI-C and C++ language.
* Configuration and Change Management.
3 – 6 Years
To Apply: Send us your latest CV via the link below.