Skilled Aircraft Fitters required for 6 month contract based in Bristol, South West, U.K.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds largest aircraft manufactures.
There are a number of shifts available.
· Must be able to work from engineering Instructions and understand Aircraft Drawings
· Complete tasks to the required standards as outlined by the client
· General tasks include the use of power tools for drilling shimming and sealing
· 1st party certification will be required following successful completion of relevant courses
· There may be a need to work in confined spaces (tank work) which included restricted and physically demanding wing access and egress. (training and medicals required)
Applicants must hold and full Engineering indentured Apprenticeship
Payment will be made as PAYE, unfortunately no Ltd Companies or Umbrella Companies can be used.