FPS Aviation are presently seeking a Bell Simulator Engineer based at RAF Shawbury on a 5 month contract.
The role would suit someone with excellent computer skills. Working as part of a small team the role will support the UK Engineering Manager in the following:
· Provide support of the onsite Flight Safety International full motion simulator with Rockwell Collins Harmony Visual system and a number of cockpit procedural trainers.
· Be responsible for the coordination, maintenance and onsite management of all aspects of the daily operation and running of the department.
· Ensuring that the Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered.
· Qualified simulator engineer with relevant experience on full motion simulators.
· Good working knowledge of simulators including Health and Safety Legislation and Practices.
· Utilises own initiative, plans workload for self to ensure all work tasks, are allocated and completed in a safe and timely manner.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Innovative thinker, capable of putting forward new ideas.
· Placing safety at the foremost of all decisions.
· Able to flex communication style to meet the needs of the individual, including providing clear and concise verbal and written information.
Good rate and hours available to the successful candidate.