Betts Job ID 10294: Short-Term Contracts FAA A&P or EASA B1 Gulfstream, Hawker 750 and/or Falcon 2000 Engineers Riyadh
Job Posting Date: 10th April 2012
Our Client is part of the world's best known Business Aviation Group. As the MRO arm of the business, based in Saudi Arabia, they provide light and routine line maintenance services. The Company is developing its Licence Authority coverage, has established partnerships with A' List OEMs & Operators and is introducing full Airframe and Component Repair/Maintenance services. With plans to draw on the skills delivered by Professional Contractors, our Client is about to develop their first Contracting Team. We're looking for the first Engineer to launch and help bed-in this new section of the business; you'll need to bring a serious amount of knowledge and ability on one or more of: Gulfstream 450 and/or Hawker 750 and/or Falcon 2000, with either an FAA A&P or EASA/JAA B1 on any combination of those types - plus an approach which is inclusive, flexible, committed and professional. Outline Terms
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Employment Terms: Initially 3mth Contracts, with plans to renew
Work hours: Normally 60hrs per week as a minimum
Accommodation: Provided by the Company
Transport: Provided by the CompanyHow To Apply
Please send the following information to Candidates@
- A copy of your up to date CV/Resume (as a Word.doc please)
- Our Clients always appreciate an appropriate Photograph if you are happy to send one
Please do not send any other documents until we ask.Selection/Interview Process
The Betts Team will recommend Candidates who most closely matched our Client's preferred Profile.
From these recommendations, our Client will then Telephone Interview (TI) their selected Candidates and may then arrange Face-to-Face Interviews.
At each step we will liaise closely with you - supporting any Offer Negotiations and Reporting Plans that may be reached.
We will make sure you receive feedback about your application as soon as possible.
**Other Betts Information and Links:
@BettsRecruit - follow us on Twitter to receive new Job Vacancies, Betts Blog articles and appropriate updates; hashtag #BettsRecruit to categorize your own tweets if they related to Betts.
- the Betts Website: All about us, what we do and how we support our Clients and Candidates.
- the Betts Blog: A totally free service for everyone who works in Aviation; no sign up needed; it's all there to help your personal career development - plus some coffee break items!
- Connect with Fiona@ or join the Betts Recruitment LinkedIn Group to hear about Senior and Executive positions and relevant updates and information.
- Like the Betts Recruitment Facebook Group for a more light-hearted view of Aviation but with job postings and job application info included.
Candidates@ - Please email your CV/Resume/Bio-Data updates to the Betts Team.