Shoploader - Morson International
This job expired on 31-05-2013
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
B737NG Captain-Shenzhen Airlines - Maximum $231,600USD Yearly Salary! - Located near Hongkong, China 9 days ago
B737NG Captain-Shenzhen Airlines - Maximum $231,600USD Yearly Salary! Owns biggest foreign pilots group in China with more than 120 foreign captains. Domicile: Shenzhen, China - Adj...
Cabin Crew – Short Term contract B737 9 days ago
One of our existing Clients operating long haul routes seeks a number of Cabin Crew for employment on short term contracts. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is available immediately ...
Aircraft Engineering Buyer (Job-Share) 4 days ago
AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING BUYER (JOB-SHARE) The above vacancy has arisen at our Luton Base. Reporting to the Engineering Base Manager, the role of Aircraft Engineering Buyer will be responsi...
Tinsmith/Sheet Metal Worker 3 days ago
Morson International are looking to recruit an experienced Tinsmith/Sheet Metal Worker to join a leading supplier to the Aerospace Industry.Applicants MUST hold an apprenticeship with City and Guil...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£13.00 per hour|
|Job Categories:||Office Jobs|
Shop Loader required for a military contract. Rate is £13LTD per hour for the standard shift. Current end date is end of October but this is likely to be extended.
Please see job spec below.
You will be responsible for assisting the Aircraft Manager with all their supply needs within your nominated areas. You will report to the either the Workability Team Leader or the Senior Shop Loader when not required by the aircraft team.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
- Ensure all collects are delivered promptly to the aircraft manager and a legible signature has been obtained on the delivery sheet.
- Organise call forward of spares out of TAKT from the Logistics Control centre (LCC) when required and obtain a signature of authority from the Engineering Management Cell (EMC).
- Liaise with Workability Team on progression of off base demands. Also look to obtain improvements on delivery forecasts for repairable assets.
- Organise delivery and collection of items for paint ensuring that all the necessary paperwork has been raised and signed and equipment has been entered in the register.
- Check that POL lockers are fully stocked with the correct items and all products are in life and the locker contents list has been updated with corresponding batch numbers and life ex dates.
- Using the Dedicated Management System (DMS), check to see if any demands can be met from the line side bins (LSBs) and make sure they are cleared down and spares allocated to the correct TAKT.
- Make sure any items for scrap have an RAF form3910c filled in and signed and are then placed in the scrap bin for disposal.
- If there are any items with an Asset Recovery Label (ARP) attached, make sure the form is filled in correctly and take the items to the LCC R&D and place them in the relevant trolley.
- Help the aircraft manager with general tidiness and organisation of their aircraft slot by arranging for disposal of empty STCs and trolleys.
- Check all completed kitting boards for any items that have not been used and clarify with the aircraft manager as to why they are surplus. Once a reason has been decided return the board to the LCC with a returns label attached explaining why.
- Ensure all issue and return cages on the aircraft slot are kept clear and any items that require re categorization are passed to the aircraft manager for prompt action.
- Use the aircraft kitting list to check and see that items have been kitted in accordance with the planned work package. Also you must be able to identify spares on the aircraft strip list for call forward or investigation.
- Assist the aircraft manager with any supply problems he has and be able to identify which department he may need if it is not within your abilities to solve.