Shoploader - Morson International
This job expired on 31-05-2013
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
A320 Captains, Shanghai, China (FD486) 21 days ago
We are immediately accepting applications from experienced A330 Captains interested in a long term contract position with Chinese carrier China Southern. The positions offers options for both c...
A320 Captains - Spring Airlines - Shanghai 16 days ago
Shanghai based. China's only Low-cost carrier. Excellent salary. Concessionary travel. Annual Bonus. 3 year duration, to start ASAP. Minimum 3 years airlines crew experience. Total time 3000...
Sheet Metal Workers required 23 days ago
We require a number of Sheet Metal Workers for a base maintenance contract in Poland. Flights and accommodation provided. Start on the 6th of October and the duration is until the end of the year. ...
Sheet Metal Worker 19 days ago
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Sheet Metal Worker required for rolling contract in Gloucester. Ideally will have Structures experience and working on helicoptersc50 hours per week, immediate start. £18Ltd per hourMust have the f...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£13.00 per hour|
|Job Categories:||Office Jobs|
Shop Loader required for a military contract. Rate is £13LTD per hour for the standard shift. Current end date is end of October but this is likely to be extended.
Please see job spec below.
You will be responsible for assisting the Aircraft Manager with all their supply needs within your nominated areas. You will report to the either the Workability Team Leader or the Senior Shop Loader when not required by the aircraft team.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
- Ensure all collects are delivered promptly to the aircraft manager and a legible signature has been obtained on the delivery sheet.
- Organise call forward of spares out of TAKT from the Logistics Control centre (LCC) when required and obtain a signature of authority from the Engineering Management Cell (EMC).
- Liaise with Workability Team on progression of off base demands. Also look to obtain improvements on delivery forecasts for repairable assets.
- Organise delivery and collection of items for paint ensuring that all the necessary paperwork has been raised and signed and equipment has been entered in the register.
- Check that POL lockers are fully stocked with the correct items and all products are in life and the locker contents list has been updated with corresponding batch numbers and life ex dates.
- Using the Dedicated Management System (DMS), check to see if any demands can be met from the line side bins (LSBs) and make sure they are cleared down and spares allocated to the correct TAKT.
- Make sure any items for scrap have an RAF form3910c filled in and signed and are then placed in the scrap bin for disposal.
- If there are any items with an Asset Recovery Label (ARP) attached, make sure the form is filled in correctly and take the items to the LCC R&D and place them in the relevant trolley.
- Help the aircraft manager with general tidiness and organisation of their aircraft slot by arranging for disposal of empty STCs and trolleys.
- Check all completed kitting boards for any items that have not been used and clarify with the aircraft manager as to why they are surplus. Once a reason has been decided return the board to the LCC with a returns label attached explaining why.
- Ensure all issue and return cages on the aircraft slot are kept clear and any items that require re categorization are passed to the aircraft manager for prompt action.
- Use the aircraft kitting list to check and see that items have been kitted in accordance with the planned work package. Also you must be able to identify spares on the aircraft strip list for call forward or investigation.
- Assist the aircraft manager with any supply problems he has and be able to identify which department he may need if it is not within your abilities to solve.