Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client requires a Shop Floor Supervisor for a 6 month fixed term contract based in Valencia, Spain.
Overall Job Purpose Serves as main responsible of the technician’s team. Be able to supervise and task out them during the working hours. This position will be responsible for the follow up of the maintenance procedures and records that will insure that all aircraft released for flight have been inspected, tested and meet highest standards of airworthiness.
Accountability / responsibilities / key activities / main tasks:
1. Oversee the performance of all maintenance work packages, deliver on schedule and meet budget obligations for assigned aircraft. Supervises assigned aircraft maintenance employees.
2. Encourage and promote a safe work environment by supervising a safety/security program which includes operation of support equipment, aircraft systems, general housekeeping and lean manufacturing. Ensure that regular established safety/security audits are conducted and discrepancies are addressed.
3. Perform supervisory responsibilities for assigned employees and areas.
4. Execute and maintain schedule through aircraft delivery and follow-up. Monitor and oversee work flow to ensure work package is on schedule and within budget, including shop floor efficiency. Ensure that work is performed in accordance with Repair Station / Quality Manual and Site Operating Procedures.
5. Keep current on latest methods and materials that will assist in decreasing maintenance and inspection times and cost
6. Assure facility tools, equipment and ground-handling systems are properly utilized and cared for.
Minimum 5 years of experience in performing heavy/line aircraft maintenance or substantial similar experience (team leading experience).
Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance inspection programs for business jet aircraft.
Strong leadership and coaching skills with the ability to develop people and build a strong team. Be able to clearly and effectively formulate directions for others.
Designating sanctions for non-compliance with agreements.
Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
Planning and organizational skills.
Several years of experience in A/C maintenance.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
A&P/ EASA LMA License preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Nathan.email@example.com or callfor more detail. Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. “Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!” Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.