Sheet Metal, Structural Mechanic - Tucson, AZ - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 09-05-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Structures Mechanic 3 days ago
My client based in Hampshire is looking for experience Aircraft Structures mechs for a 4 week + contract position starting immediately You must have experience working on B737/757 A320 or similar...
PERMANENT MECHANICAL/STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER about 1 month ago
Our client, based in the UAE are currently looking for an experience mechanical/structural design engineer to work on a wide variety of projects from large marine vessels through to architectural ...
Sheet Metal Worker 8 days ago
My client based in Hampshire is looking for an experienced SMW for a 2 month + contract position Start Date: 8 July 2013 The ideal candidate requires the following experience Strong Sheet Metal ...
Sheet Metal Workers - AW139 14 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is looking for a number of Sheet Metal Workers to join one of our prestigious rotary clients based in the Middle East. Successful candidates will be required to join on a 6 w...
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications.
- Reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compass, and steel rule.
- Cure bonded structures, using portable or stationary curing equipment.
- Communicate with other workers to fit and align heavy parts or expedite processing of repair parts.
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials prior to bonding.
- Repair or fabricate defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders.
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damages, using drill and punch.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- A&P license not required but must have at least 3 years aviation sheetmetal experience.
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.'s, etc, with very little to no assistance.
- Must be able to perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM.)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Connect with us on your mobile phone!
Text the word PLANETECHS to 27697